Regulation of the provision of services by electronic means within the framework of the course English for clinical dietetics and nutrition
1. General information
2. The Course is owned by Grzegorz Pamrów, operating under the name of Speakers Avenue English And Media Language Center Grzegorz Pamrów, address: 12a/17 Poniatowski St., 05-091 Ząbki, e-mail:email@example.com, Tax Identification Number: 7591646908, National Business Registry Number: 141128222, hereinafter referred to as „SpeakersAvenue” or „Service Provider”.
3. Any materials included in the Course are subject to copyright and are protected under the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 1994, No. 24, item 83 with later amendments).
4. Users can contact SpeakersAvenue via:
a) the contact information available at: contact
b) via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Service Provider undertakes to provide the Course free from defects.
2. Technical requirements
1. The use of the platform requires a properly configured computer connected to the Internet.
2. Proper use the Course requires the following:
a) an internet connection with throughput of at least 512 Kb/sec
b) a web browser updated to the latest version, preferable web browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome
c) cookies enabled in the browser
d) scripting enabled in the browser.
3. Service Provider takes no responsibility for any impediments in the use of the service resulting from incorrect configuration of the software or hardware of the User or impediments arising from problems with the User’s equipment or Internet connection. In the event of any technical problems the User may seek assistance via e-mail: email@example.com
3. User accounts
1. The Course User can only be a natural person who receives a course certificate after completing the Course and passing the examinations referred to in point 4 “Description and procedure of the Course”.
2. Natural persons without legal capacity or with limited legal capacity to act may become Users on condition that they obtain the consent to use the Course from their legal representative or legal guardian.
3. Creating an account on the website www.englishfordietetics.com/e-learning and effective payment for the Course is equivalent to the conclusion of the contract for provision of services by electronic means within the framework of the course “English for clinical dietetics and nutrition”.
4. User is obliged to submit accurate data on the registration form. Data submitted during the registration, i.e. the name and surname, will be the basis for issuing the certificate of the Course completion if the requirements referred to in point 4 item 3 of the Regulation are satisfied.
5. Registration of multiple accounts by the same User or sharing one account with other persons are prohibited.
6. An account name (login) must not be a word generally recognised as offensive or must not infringe the good reputation of anybody. It is not allowed to use a website address or words being trademarks or those that may infringe the rights of third parties as an account name.
7. User is obliged to protect and keep confidential sensitive data, such as the password to the Course.
8. User undertakes to refrain from any act which could result in destabilization of the Service Provider’s websites functioning or which might in any way impede other Users from using the Course.
9. The User undertakes to refrain from any attempts to gain access to resources they are not entitled to access.
10. Accounts of Users who do not comply with the rules of this Regulation may be blocked or deleted.
11. The User may, at any time, discontinue using the Course and delete the account by sending information to the Service Provider’s e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
12. After registration to the Course, the User will receive a confirmation of the contract concluded on the e-mail indicated in the registration form.